Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Invites Online Application From Eligible Candidates For The Posts of Research Officer (Language) / Linguist.
Recruitment 2017 Union Public Service Commission – Research Officer (Language) Linguist 04 Vacancies.
No of the Posts: 04
Name of the Posts:
- Research Officer (language)/ Linguist
- Deputy Director Medical
- Research Officer/Planning Officer
- Deputy Director (ER)
- Masters’ degree in Political Science/History/Sociology Public Administration/ Geography/ Economics from arecognized University.
- Candidates Age Limit 40 Years
- Candidates Age Limit 43 Years
- Candidates Age Limit 30 Years
- Candidates Age Limit 45 Years
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates No Fee
- Band – 3, Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400. General Central Services, Group ‘A’
- Level 11 (Rs.67,700- 2,08,700/-) + Non-Practicing Allowance. General Central Services, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non- Ministerial.
- Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) + Rs.4600/-(G.P) (pre-revised). Rs.44900 (Level 7). General Central Service – Group ‘B’ Gazetted – Non-Ministerial
- PB-3 [Rs.15600-39100] with GP. Rs. 6600/- (Level-11 in the revised pay matrix) General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted; Non-Ministerial
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.