TSPSC Notification 2017 (Telangana State Public Service Commission Hyderabad) Applications are invited Online from qualified women candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Child Development Project Officer/Additional Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Department in the State of Telangana.
TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply CDPO / ACDPO 68 Posts
TSPSC Notification 2017 Job Profile :
Name of the Post :
- Child Development Project Officer / Additional Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Department.
No. of Vacancies :
Qualification Criteria :
- Must possess a Degree in Home Science or Social Work or Sociology of any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
Application Fee :
- (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/– (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) ) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State.
- They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men. N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 35,120-87,130/-
How to Apply :
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Date : 18/09/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Date :16/10/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.