SEBI Recruitment (Securities and Exchange Board of India) invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) -Information Technology Stream.
SEBI Recruitment 2017 for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts
SEBI Recruitment Job Profile :
Name of the Post :
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
Qualification Criteria :
- First class graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)
- Masters in Computers Application
- First class Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology..
- UR: 27 years OBC (NCL): 30 years.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved&OBC (NCL): Rs. 600/-as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank charges.
- All SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD): Rs. 100/-as intimation charges plus applicable bank charges
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.infrom September 09, 2017 to September 29, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.
Last Date of Apply : 29.9.2017