Union Public Service Commission – Invited Online Application From Eligible Candidates For The Posts of Gliding Instructor General, Civil Hydrographic Officer Posts.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Gliding Instructor General, Civil Hydrographic Officer Vacancies:
No of the Posts: 23
Name of the Posts:
- Gliding Instructor General
- Civil Hydrographic Officer
- Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis)
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)
- Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering/Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or Master of Engineering/Master of Technology
- Candidates Age Limit 35 Years
- Candidates Application Fee Rs.25/-
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.