National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2017 (nie Chennai Recruitment 2017) Application are invited to attend Walk-In Interview between 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM for Junior Project Research Fellow post on contract basis.
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2017 – Junior Project Research Fellow Vacancies
Name of the Position :
- Junior Project Research Fellow
Number of Post :
- One (UR)
Essential Qualification :
- Post Graduate (M.Sc in Life sciences /MPH/MAE/Allied Health sciences) with
NET Qualified .
- No Age Limit
- Rs. 25,000/-
- 6 Months (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project
How to Apply :
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2017 Instructions to the candidates :
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of Xerox copy of qualification and experience
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who
fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age Relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India Rules,
in respect of the posts reserved for those categories.
Date of Interview : 15.09.2017 (Friday), Place of posting National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai