Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Invites Online Application From Eligible Candidates For The Recruitment of Scientist Group A, Scientist B, 76 Vacancies.
Job Notification of (DRDO) – Scientist Group A, Scientist B, 76 Posts:
No of the Posts: 76
Name of the Posts:
- Electronics and Comm. Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering/Aerospace/Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Material Science
- Polymer Scince
- Atmospheric Science
- Physical Oceanography
- At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Un Reserved (UR) Candidates 28 to 30 Years
- OBC Candidates 31 to 33 Years
- SC/ST Candidates 33 to 35 Years
- General OBC Male Candidates Application Fee Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Women Candidates Application No Fee.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to submit their application online alongwith legible and lighter file(s) containing scanned copies of certificates for essential and higher educational qualification alongwith percentage of marks (duly supported by the mark-sheets), experience claimed, if any, in the column pertaining to employment history of online application, a recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels) and the details of required application fee through RAC website. Theb maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500 KB and it must be legible when a printout is taken.
- Online submission closes on 21st day at 1700 Hrs (IST) from the date of publication of Advertisement in the Employment News.